Is frequent travel a part of your job? If so, travel immunizations are something that you’ve probably experienced before. WellQuest takes pride in being able to offer a wide variety of necessary travel immunizations to our growing list of corporate executives and mission-oriented organizations.
Nowhere is expert guidance, client service, availability, and competitive pricing more available than at WellQuest. Our staff of Board Certified Physicians understand that travel immunizations can be confusing and sometimes frustrating, which is why WellQuest works hard to provide a novel approach to the education and delivery of travel immunizations, plus…we’re open every day of the week.
WELLQUEST MAKES IT EASY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF IF PLANNING TO TRAVEL:
- Have you scheduled a visit to your doctor or a travel medicine provider?
- Are you aware of which type of vaccinations you or those traveling with you need?
- Do you have altered immunocompetence due to illnesses such as diabetes or HIV?
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are you traveling with infants or children?
- Are you aware of your destination’s health information?
Contact WellQuest Tulsa today.
POPULAR TRAVEL IMMUNIZATIONS
Influenza (The Flu)
Yellow Fever (Official / State Certified)
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
PPD (TB Skin Test)
Rabies (Pre & Post)
Tetanus / Diphtheria
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
*Most immunizations require 4-6 weeks to fully acclimate to your body.